This list is maintained by the developers. Serendipity users should use the Sourceforge Trackers? to report bugs and/or feature requests.
(! = High Priority, * = Medium Priority, - = Low Priority, C = Fixed in CVS)
MAJOR WISH LIST
CODE CLEANUP / BUGS
- Inline editing of smarty templates, would need write permissions on template directory, might be bad and hard for the avarage user -- but many wants it?
* Consider using gettext for translations, or at least a gettext-like method.
- Make configuration tab-based?
! Write testcases for trackbacks, comments etc. using a test framework.
! Features from http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=75065&atid=542825.
- Activate spellcheck (functionality of HTMLArea, uses server-side language files) and in non-WYSIWYG with pspell extension
- Find a good way to make Upgrade facility only available to admins
! Document all available CSS classes/ids
* Document plugin architecture / API
- Citation extractor plugin