Softened Cell and Sunset themes released

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
Lariel
Regular

Post by Lariel »

Of course I tried refreshing the cache. My blog test setup is down and my blog is still under development on xampp. So it's not online anywhere right now. :oops: If you need me to put it up somewhere to figure it out, I could do that. But I'm talking about the original Ladybug theme. I have just added

Code: Select all

font-size: smaller;
to #serendipity_banner
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Sorry; not trying to be offensive, just checking the easy stuff first. I'm not using any browser-specific attributes in the header for Ladybug, so I'm stymied as to why the font would change in FF and not in IE.

My guess would be that the header text is not styled at all. I swapped my own blog to LadyBug temporarily to check. Since no font height is specified, I'm guessing that the text gets the browser-default for H1 and H2 tags. You could style them specifically with something like "h1.homelink1, h2.homelink2 { font-size: 50px; }" in the style.css.
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
Lariel
Regular

Post by Lariel »

You're not offensive, you're absolutely right. Sorry, for wasting your time. :oops: I should refresh my CSS knowledge. I thought because both h's are inside the div with the id, it would be sufficient to only use #serendipity_banner. But obviously #serendipity_banner h1 and #serendipity_banner h2 is needed.